Friday, January 05, 2007

Not happy....

I've been uptight, nervous, nauseous all day. While I'm getting things done today at work (surprising in and of itself), I'm getting cranky about the lack of anything from my RE's office. That's one negative change that I have noticed since I've been back to the practice. They are really pretty lousy about returning phone calls.

I finally caved and called at 2:30 to just get it over with. I talked to the nice receptionist, who transferred me over to the nurse's line. Big surprise, no answer. I left a message, but we'll see where that gets me.

I can't take much more of this. I have to get things together so I can travel for three days next week, and this distraction isn't helping. It also is pushing back my early departure to go do some retail therapy and still be able to get home to pick up for our friends....

Oops, there's my phone....

No comments: