Monday, July 17, 2006

How much fun is this going to be??

On yet another wonderful day in my world, my VERY grumpy husband is stuck in traffic, on his way home after a pretty horrible day. Now, some people respond by just getting quiet, some have a beer when they get home. My husband, nope, none of the above. He complains. And complains. I know that venting is a valid way of dealing with stress, but it only usually works to make me grumpy as well, which usually ends up with a fight. I hate that. He can't be reasoned with, and I end up wanting to trade him in on a new model.

I was home today with another grumpy man in my life, Son. Last night he woke up at 2:45 and didn't go back to sleep until somewhere in the neighborhood of 4:30. He got up (finally) at 8:30 this morning and was clingy, whiney, and just not headed for a great day.

Oops, grumpy husband is home. Let the games begin!

No comments: