Friday, December 15, 2006

Chugging along

I had my first monitoring appointment today. I scheduled it for 7:15, and only managed to be 10 minutes late! Hooray. If I can swing it, I'll try to do this time more often. I didn't hit a whole lot of traffic (considering that I was in the midst of the downtown commuters), and it was virtually stress free!

As for the appointment itself, nothing on the right (as usual, lazy ovary!), and two at 10mm on the left. Lining sounds like it was OK. Pending my E2 levels coming back, I'm to keep going at 150iu until Monday, when we check things again. I'm always a slow responder, and my right side usually will do something, but never anything dominant. I consider this a test cycle anyway.

At least that's what I keep trying to tell myself. Husband has been uncharacteristically up about this whole thing, which is a little out of character for him. Usually its him trying to hold me down so I don't crash and burn when it all heads south. He made some comment this morning about how cool it would be if we were successful this cycle, with one, but he thinks two would be doable. (I'm not going there. Nope. Not unless it re-opens the whole house negotiation). The kicker was that he said that we would almost be like "normal" couples. We both then laughed. Like we are ever going to be "normal." I have to say that it is a nice change to be able to be guardedly optimistic with him.

Its a test cycle. Its a test cycle. Its a test cycle. Its a test cycle. Its a test cycle.

Keep chanting.....

No comments: