Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Habit Pt. II

I know that little things make me happy-but here we are at week two, and we were....drumroll.....EARLY this morning! AND I even had to get gas.

Hooray for me! Son actually hasn't been fighting me getting out the door, and BabyA doesn't care as long as I have a sippy with some milk for her. It's liberating to actually get there and not be the one screaming in at the last minute, or having to watch Son trying to sneak into group time. They both seem to be more engaged. I also get to work at a decent time.

So far so good.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Good for you!! I really struggle with this - and my commute is only about 10 min!! Oy. I'm glad things are going better for you, it's amazing how you find one thing and changing that one thing has this cascade of benefits.